Sunday, January 2, 2011

What Could Be Better?

I love it when the kids are off school and we get to have them home with us all the time! If it were just up to me, I’d be a homeschooling mom so I could keep them with me every moment of the day… There’s nothing better than cherished time with family (and friends…because they’re really just an extension of family!) I think nothing brings more joy and solidarity to my life than just chillin’ with my peeps! Don’t ya think?

Just my thought for the day…and now I’m of to have more quality time with the rugrats before they head back to school!… CIMG1833

This is just a pic of some of our silliness -- the kiddos pretending they’re tree frogs. Yes, those are olives on their fingers which they proceeded to gobble up after we took this photo…hehe!

1 comment:

  1. Amen Sista! I am dreading them going back too. You are such a great mama! Love the olives! They can be so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete